Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gen L33's preliminary app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_L33
Imperator_L33

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Gen L33's preliminary app Empty
PostSubject: Gen L33's preliminary app   Gen L33's preliminary app EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:15 pm

Hi all, I am a 20 year old student from Austin, Texas who loves computers, basketball, historical non-fiction, electronic music, and biographical accounts of world altering conquerors and political leaders. I enjoy a good tactical challenge, and I yearn for teamwork.

I am a courteous individual who gives credit where credit be due, and I am the utmost adherent to authority and chain of command.

I think this clan is the match for me for multiple reasons, and I would greatly appreciate anyone of the clan taking interest in my joining and playing a couple games with or against me. Email is probably the best way to contact me for scheduling at kwellerkidd@gmail.com. I can also get xfire if need be.

Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Gen L33's preliminary app   Gen L33's preliminary app EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:38 am

Hi G3n L33, you quite welcome here. Most of us are 20+ and love a good team game, so you've come to the right place. We mostly use xfire( https://imperator.rpg-board.net/tavern-f1/xfire-t10.htm ) to set up our games, and ventrilo for voice chat. So I would suggest getting both of those. Smile

We can usually be found playing Rome, Medieval 2, or Empires. What Total War games do you have? Welcome again, hope to see you online.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Gen L33's preliminary app   Gen L33's preliminary app EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:58 pm

Hello G3n L33, as Romulus said you have come to the right place and your desire to join is fully accepted and appreciated. My xfire name is nachtjagd and my steam name is Imperator Boru, add me to youre friends list so we may battle together Cool
Back to top Go down
Imperator_L33
Imperator_L33

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Update   Gen L33's preliminary app EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:40 pm

My Xfire tag is g3nl33 and my steam name is General_Leen. Hope to get a few games going sometime.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Gen L33's preliminary app   Gen L33's preliminary app EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:51 pm

welcome aboard General Lee king
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Gen L33's preliminary app   Gen L33's preliminary app EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:18 am

I sent you an xfire clan invite Gen L33. It helps us find each other on our friends lists. Do you happen to have a mic and Vent? http://ventrilo.com/ We should get some games in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gen L33's preliminary app   Gen L33's preliminary app Empty

Back to top Go down

Gen L33's preliminary app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperators :: Recruitment Hall-
Jump to: