Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1 Year Anneversary

Go down 
+3
Icesham
Imperator_Boru
Imperator_Macedonian
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Macedonian
Diplomat
Imperator_Macedonian

Male Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-17

1 Year Anneversary Empty
PostSubject: 1 Year Anneversary   1 Year Anneversary EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:09 am

Well, it has been quite a years' worth of time, hasn't it? I'm very glad to celebrate 1 full year with the Imperators' Clan. We had had many sucessful campaigns toghther. It seems like an eternity since I've joined. I can barely remember a time where I wasn't a part of the Imperators. I just exicted to say I plan on staying much longer, with the most talented fighters I've ever seen. Thanks to all my brothers-in-arms for the bloodshed and good times. pirat

So, do I get a promotion? Razz

Mace

Last edited by Imperator_Macedonian on Sun May 17, 2009 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

1 Year Anneversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Year Anneversary   1 Year Anneversary EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:11 pm

wow...great work Mace you have proven to be strong enough to pass the test of time, many have tried and many have failed. Only the strongest survive and we are honored to have you at our side.
We use to have a more complex ranking system but we think its better to have more of a brotherhood...either youre one of us or youre not. We have the Grandmasters, High Council and our members. The Grandmasters are site and group admins, the high council is a small group that deals with "the bad apples" and our members represent us every day in all the total war games. But all that aside we are one.. the Imperators of Total War Cool
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

1 Year Anneversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Year Anneversary   1 Year Anneversary EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:16 am

congrats mace!!
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

1 Year Anneversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Year Anneversary   1 Year Anneversary EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:56 am

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

1 Year Anneversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Year Anneversary   1 Year Anneversary EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:57 am

Imperator_Boru wrote:
many have tried and many have failed.

Me!!!!!!!!!!

Good job Macedonian, keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

Male Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2008-06-18

1 Year Anneversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Year Anneversary   1 Year Anneversary EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:32 pm

don't forget me lol!

nice job mace, shame that you had been out of the game for most of when i was here. may you have heroic victories, every victory.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-02-02

1 Year Anneversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Year Anneversary   1 Year Anneversary EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:48 am

Glad to see you want to stay with us Macedonian. Now that you have committed your life to being an Imperator, would you like to get back into the BI tourney? I am sure Petronius will be fine with it, especailly since he hasn't played a game.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Macedonian
Diplomat
Imperator_Macedonian

Male Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-17

1 Year Anneversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Year Anneversary   1 Year Anneversary EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:07 pm

I would love to BUT for some reason whenever I play BI my RTW stops working so I have to un-install and re-install it every time, and I can't go one or load saves either, so yeah sorry about that.

Mace
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-02-02

1 Year Anneversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Year Anneversary   1 Year Anneversary EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:29 pm

No prob... We will muttle through. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1 Year Anneversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Year Anneversary   1 Year Anneversary Empty

Back to top Go down

1 Year Anneversary
Page 1 of 1