Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cheating ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_brownbomber
Imperator_brownbomber

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-11-08

cheating ? Empty
PostSubject: cheating ?   cheating ? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:17 pm

hi all,

haven't played much online in the last few days, come back and join a 2v2, it's a close run thing, i begin to get the upper hand of their light inf, the battle turns towards our favour, one of the enemy commits his general too early in this skirmish, he drops dead. much to my chagrin, i now find out that this player, behind this screen that have been wiped out has approximately 9 units of elite guards, as well as the units that i've wiped out he has full 20 card units.

my heart sinks, i give up, and i withdraw from the game, sorry if this appears pooor form, however there is no way this player could of afforded 9 units of elite guards, 3/4 jaeggers (not the normal kind, the other ones with better attributes: how did he select these in multi-player ?) 3/4 inf plus 3/4 other units with 14 k. i'm not willing to play with players with dishonarable traits.

this is appearing to be more and more prevalent, it's insidiously appearing in more and more muti-player games. what's the score with this ? is it possible to play online one day with no cheating ?

sorry to moan and grumble, but i noticed this going on about 2 weeks ago; in the odd game, it got to stage where approximately 1 in three games had at least 7-9 elite guards during "no art games". i come back after a day of not playing, and my very first game has a player (possibly his team mate too, i was too busy attacking the afore mentioned player to note the other player's units, but he had chosen the same faction).

maybe, some people are already addressing this concern ?
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

cheating ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheating ?   cheating ? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:18 am

yes i hope the new patch will fix this Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

cheating ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheating ?   cheating ? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:24 am

Do you remeber the names of the players ? We need to make a cheaters list so we can kick them on site and spread there names across every forum out there. So I think that should be our newest mission... "operation seek and destroy"
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-02-02

cheating ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheating ?   cheating ? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:04 pm

I mentioned this to Railen. He's trying to figure out how someone could cheat by having a second army, which is what it seems they did. I have not experienced anything extreme in my games. Although I have seen an odd bug in a naval battle. My opponent had 1 ship left. As I was chasing him I noticed the wake of a "ghost" ship. The wake made by the bow was visible but the ship was invisible. I asked my enemy if he had an invisible ship. He said no and quit moments later. The battle was on the Carribean map. Maybe this was a virual Burmuda Triangle occurance? scratch
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

cheating ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheating ?   cheating ? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:50 pm

I've read about a money cheat that people have been using. By going into the files and what-not. That sounds to me like what BB has been encountering. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cheating ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheating ?   cheating ? Empty

Back to top Go down

cheating ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperators :: Empires Total War :: Empires Chat-
Jump to: