Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prefered Rules:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Prefered Rules: Empty
PostSubject: Prefered Rules:   Prefered Rules: EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 5:26 pm

What rules do we prefer to use most often in ETW MP ?
I think a max 6 same unit like Rome needs to be used often as I see many players stacking units like guards or line, so lets force them to keep it balanced. Many players are saying no art-no mortars-no fixed art-max 2.....I dont realy care too much about the art unless they are camping on a hill with 6+ mortars Evil or Very Mad

What about players useing same faction on different sides ?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Prefered Rules:   Prefered Rules: EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 5:35 pm

I like the six-same-unit rule. I always play two art max in early, and two art max no mortars in late. I dont really care if they get more art then that(I seem to rarely use art anymore), but two or three art max seems like a good balance.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Prefered Rules:   Prefered Rules: EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:52 pm

I've opted for no rules. I always try a game for a few months with no rules to see if it is balanced. I am impressed with how well ETW is balanced. In fact, I think rules are actually not necessary. No rules in MTW2 meant you would be facing an all HA army with some trebs shooting dead cows. In RTW no rules meant you would meet some sort of spam, especially elephants. I don't see that happening here as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Imperato

PostSubject: Re: Prefered Rules:   Prefered Rules: EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:02 pm

Just hope you don't run into the jackass that thinks bringing 20 mortars is funny.

Especially in a team game...
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Prefered Rules:   Prefered Rules: EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:28 pm

haha.... I wasn't talking about the morons who spam all one unit that makes their army useless. The same moron that spams 20 mortars will not follow the rules a host sets anyway.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prefered Rules:   Prefered Rules: Empty

Back to top Go down

Prefered Rules:
Page 1 of 1