Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Faction of choice:

Go down 
+10
Imperator_Eve6
Imperator_oRb.uK
Imperator_Rais
Imperator_sparta
Konstantine
Imperator_Romulus
Icesham
Imperator_Celtic
Imperator_Swagger
Imperator_Boru
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Faction of choice: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction of choice:   Faction of choice: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:12 pm

after unlocking all the factions I am definetly a fan of hungary in 1v1.
They have all the elite guard units and they also have some of the cheapest jagers in the game costing less than 500 (430 I think). On 10k I get 3 guard cavs, 5 guard inf and 5 jagers useing the rest of my money on exp. The basic strategy I use is to set up my jagers in 2 row wide with cavalry behind them, then i set up my guard behind them. I usualy break guards off to the side and keep falling back with jagers keeping there line out of range, if they send cavs to kill my jagers my 3 guard intercept there cavs. If they send cavs at my guard unit, well thats there fault Very Happy as my guard will make quick work of them.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Faction of choice:   Faction of choice: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:45 pm

Imperator_Boru wrote:
after unlocking all the factions I am definetly a fan of hungary in 1v1.
They have all the elite guard units and they also have some of the cheapest jagers in the game costing less than 500 (430 I think). On 10k I get 3 guard cavs, 5 guard inf and 5 jagers useing the rest of my money on exp. The basic strategy I use is to set up my jagers in 2 row wide with cavalry behind them, then i set up my guard behind them. I usualy break guards off to the side and keep falling back with jagers keeping there line out of range, if they send cavs to kill my jagers my 3 guard intercept there cavs. If they send cavs at my guard unit, well thats there fault Very Happy as my guard will make quick work of them.

Wow nice! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Faction of choice:   Faction of choice: - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:19 pm

I didnt realize austrias jaegers cost 430 Razz large line and cheap jaegers....lucky buggers
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Famine
Imperator_Famine

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Faction of choice:   Faction of choice: - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:55 pm

My Faction of choice....

Before the update, I played Poland, and Sweden mostly. Taking advantage of their cav of course. Now Ive been playing Prussia (which is actualy worth playing now) and The Dutch. Prussia's new expansion unit, the Bosniaks are nice with a cost of 700 and a charge bonus of 27! But their 2nd Hussars are where its at, possibly the best light cav unit in the game now I think. Also they have the frei-korps which are line the us marines with a 90 range and 50 accuracy, havent experimented much with them yet. With the dutch, They have scots, a type of line that are 850g and fire en masse. Also Swiss infantry with a slighty better accuracy than line, are fairly cheap. The Blue guard is pretty nasty, comparable to spanish walloons and russian elite line.

Those are the factions I've been playin, and some of the reasons why!
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Faction of choice:   Faction of choice: - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:26 pm

Yea after the new update prussia is one of the top factions now with its bosniaks and 2nd hussars complementing there force. Elite units cost alot but I think any army with out at least 2 is in a world of hurt, the 60+ reload make quick work of any line unit and the morale boost is a must have or you will have half units routeing at the first sign of trouble. Im realy at a loss on who my favorite factions is right now....
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

Male Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Faction of choice:   Faction of choice: - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:05 pm

Im starting to like USA alot. Their long range riflemen is just winning me . they kill everything they hit. Prussia would be my 2nd choice.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_TNA
Senate
Imperator_TNA

Male Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Faction of choice:   Faction of choice: - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:09 pm

Spain is a fun faction. Used to play as Brits before patch, but now it's Spain, Prussia, and USA.
Spain->Inf
Prussia->Cav
USA->MUHREENS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faction of choice:   Faction of choice: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Faction of choice:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2