Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Even the Greatest of Leaders have their Limitations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Macedonian
Diplomat
Imperator_Macedonian

Male Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Even the Greatest of Leaders have their Limitations Empty
PostSubject: Even the Greatest of Leaders have their Limitations   Even the Greatest of Leaders have their Limitations EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 7:36 am

All right everyone, since my laptop is a no-show I'll have to use my step-fathers computer for the time being. However, there are some limitations:

If he needs to get on while a match is ongoing, then I will HAVE to get off. I may be able to by a little more time but usually I have to get right off.

I CANNOT TAKE ANY SS. As you already know, if I attempt to take an ss the computer has a chance that it may lose internet connection. I will probably have to write it all out.

I don't know this computers specs, but I know it will be able to run at least a 1v1 on RTW so there hopefully won't be any problems with that.

I am regretfully sorry I didn't post this earlier. I don't want to hold the tourney back too long but I ask a favor- mabye we can start the day after christmas because I have christmas break all during that. So sorry about this, really.

Mace
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

Male Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Even the Greatest of Leaders have their Limitations   Even the Greatest of Leaders have their Limitations EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 8:55 am

ok, i got the same problem on sundays, damn fantasy football. better that you get a few 1v1s in on rome before you start with the season though.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Even the Greatest of Leaders have their Limitations   Even the Greatest of Leaders have their Limitations EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 11:37 am

Are you getting your laptop at Christmas? If so, you can wait out the first few games of the season and play catchup later. Another solution is to save your logfiles. They are very simple to access and contain all the data we need to know about the battle you just had. This includes your army and your opponent's. I will set up a "how to" thread to access your logfiles if you would like. In fact, the logfiles maybe the best solution since you will not have to save a screen shot but only post the text after the game.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Macedonian
Diplomat
Imperator_Macedonian

Male Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Even the Greatest of Leaders have their Limitations   Even the Greatest of Leaders have their Limitations EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 5:16 pm

Laptop IS still questionable but it will probably be on here. Joe, I'm dead with computers. Logfiles, Data Caches, all that stuff, I just don't know how it works. I'm not TOTALLY in the dark, it's just that I never needed how to use the those things in the past. A "how to" would be helpful. But once again, starting after the Christmas holiday would be the biggest help, so I can get back into the atmosphere y'know?

Mace cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even the Greatest of Leaders have their Limitations   Even the Greatest of Leaders have their Limitations Empty

Back to top Go down

Even the Greatest of Leaders have their Limitations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperators :: Tavern-
Jump to: