Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Airsoft Rifle for the Airsofter here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

New Airsoft Rifle for the Airsofter here Empty
PostSubject: New Airsoft Rifle for the Airsofter here   New Airsoft Rifle for the Airsofter here EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 3:48 pm

Any of you who enjoy airsofting or anything similar to it check out this new gun I am ordering later this week. Its pretty sick.

New Airsoft Rifle for the Airsofter here 1654

Information:
Operation: Spring
Fire mode/s: Manual cocking
Muzzle velocity: 450 fps w/ .2g, 390 fps w/ .3g
Effective range: 180-200 feet
Ammo type: .2g to .3g
Hop Up: Adjustable
Weight: 9.5 lbs (w/o scope)
Magazine capacity: 23 rds
Locking slide: No
Open ejection port: No
Length: 48 – 50 inches
Comes with orange tip

It also comes with a 9X scope and a bipod for increased accuracy.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: New Airsoft Rifle for the Airsofter here   New Airsoft Rifle for the Airsofter here EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 5:00 pm

Thats sweet Wolf ! I am a huge fan of human hunting afro
I have an arseonal of paintball and airsoft weapons and that my friend is a great gun.
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: New Airsoft Rifle for the Airsofter here   New Airsoft Rifle for the Airsofter here EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 5:09 pm

I as well have a massive collection of airsoft guns that I have used over the past 4-5 years and they truly are one my few loves in this world. I have yet to come across a truly great sniper rifle though (When airsofting I am a sniper and we play hardcore you get shot your done for the match so snipers are a great addition) and in a massive greenbelt (about 200 yards long with an open middle of 100 yards wide with trees on each side that extend another 75 yards on each side for a total of 250 wide) that is absolutely perfect for sniping and we use to use BB guns for snipers, but I got one lodged in my friends head and two next to his lungs and that was the end of that. affraid

So, I have decided it is time to move onto bigger and better things.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: New Airsoft Rifle for the Airsofter here   New Airsoft Rifle for the Airsofter here EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 9:05 pm

lol we had bb/pelet gun wars as well untill my cousin got a bloody face about 1/4 inch from his eye, we all agreed that it was time to stop. p-ball and airsoft only and mask/goggles are a must !
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: New Airsoft Rifle for the Airsofter here   New Airsoft Rifle for the Airsofter here EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 12:35 pm

I have no airsoft or paintball guns. My arsenal consists of a 30.30 winchester, a .270 savage, 2 shotguns (28 ga. and 12 ga), a .22, and a .357 magnum revolver. Smile

New Airsoft Rifle for the Airsofter here Winchester_Model_1894
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

Male Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: New Airsoft Rifle for the Airsofter here   New Airsoft Rifle for the Airsofter here EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 5:24 pm

lucky, where im from we had rocks and sticks and we made due. grap an armful, go to the woods, and there are no rules lol! Thats real war for ya Twisted Evil

P.S. you learn how to duck real quick playing that, as a rock in the face hurts
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: New Airsoft Rifle for the Airsofter here   New Airsoft Rifle for the Airsofter here EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 7:42 pm

LOL........ cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: New Airsoft Rifle for the Airsofter here   New Airsoft Rifle for the Airsofter here EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:48 pm

I hear ya josephus. My family's "real" weapons are 44 magnum colt anaconda, ruger P89 9mm, sks with bayonet and an old black powder .45 cal rifle. Sad thing is I havnt shot the sks in about 10 years and the blackpowder rifle was my dads from long ago and the blackpowder I have is as old as me or older. I can say out of all the guns I enjoy shooting 22. cal the best. They are cheap to shoot, very accurate and fun.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: New Airsoft Rifle for the Airsofter here   New Airsoft Rifle for the Airsofter here EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 12:44 am

yes, I left out the SKS on my list. Shooting is expensive and will get more expensive when the new administration puts a new tax on ammo, so I have heard anyway. I bought a "snap cap". If you don't know what that is, its a fake round so you can dry shot your rifle/pistol. It really helps if you already know how to shoot. This is especially true if you think you are developing a pull. Its helped me dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Airsoft Rifle for the Airsofter here   New Airsoft Rifle for the Airsofter here Empty

Back to top Go down

New Airsoft Rifle for the Airsofter here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperators :: Tavern-
Jump to: