Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back from huntin' camp

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back from huntin' camp Empty
PostSubject: Back from huntin' camp   Back from huntin' camp EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 4:50 pm

Hi all,

I was gone from Nov. 14 - Nov. 18 in pursuit of the elusive whitetail deer. I have returned with a couple deceased specimens in the back of my pickup. I am now ready to dispatch opponents in RTW.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

Male Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Back from huntin' camp   Back from huntin' camp EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 5:22 pm

i am envious of you, my grandpas been hunting for almost all his life and in the past 2 years he hasn't gotten a deer and he's only seen one when he goes out hunting. good job on the kills. you hanging them over your mantel or just eating them Question
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Back from huntin' camp   Back from huntin' camp EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 6:31 pm

Nice, Hunting is definitely one of my favorite past times. I think I have a total of 12 deer under my belt that are the Elusive White-tail, two Mule Deer, hundreds of dove, and two Pheasants all up in the "game" room upstairs. Nice job on your kills Josephus. Where did you go Hunting at?
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Back from huntin' camp   Back from huntin' camp EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 8:23 pm

Imperator_Josephus wrote:
Hi all,

I was gone from Nov. 14 - Nov. 18 in pursuit of the elusive whitetail deer. I have returned with a couple deceased specimens in the back of my pickup. I am now ready to dispatch opponents in RTW.

I just happened to be learning about the Whitetail and Mule Deer.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Back from huntin' camp   Back from huntin' camp EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:33 am

Thanks guys,

I will be posting a pic in a day or two from this year. I hunt in the Upper Peninsula of MIchigan. My great grandparents homesteaded there and the property has been handed down to me. This year I shot a six point and a doe. We usually see 30-40 deer during the season.

Here's my hunting/fishing shack:

Back from huntin' camp Cabin

This is how smart the deer are in my neck of the woods:

Back from huntin' camp Cleverdeer

I'll have the deer pics tonight I think.

Back from huntin' camp Chucks
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Back from huntin' camp   Back from huntin' camp EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 11:10 am

Congrats on the kills....
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

Male Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Back from huntin' camp   Back from huntin' camp EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 6:04 pm

real smart deers over there, i'll show my grandpa that, might help Smile
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Back from huntin' camp   Back from huntin' camp EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 6:14 pm

hahaha thats a great picture actually. We are actually rarely worrying about where the deer are in Texas, is more about where are the Rattlesnakes? We would want to come home empty handed and not near death then near death with a World Record Buck.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Back from huntin' camp   Back from huntin' camp EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 11:07 pm

Understood wolf. My old college roommate has hunted with me for the last 2 years. He's a Cajun. He says its so much more fun hunting where there are no mosquitoes, no mud, and no snakes. He always likened people from the UP (known as Yoopers) as cold weather Cajuns. The most dangerous thing is the woods where I hunt are morons from Chicago who never hunted before....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back from huntin' camp   Back from huntin' camp Empty

Back to top Go down

Back from huntin' camp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperators :: Tavern-
Jump to: