Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of

Go down 
+4
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_sparta
Icesham
|-HoS-|-Alexander
8 posters
AuthorMessage
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of Empty
PostSubject: Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of   Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 7:03 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to say this, last night, Celtic, Josephus, and I where in a 3v3 called "Imperators vs ..."
and it took forever, I think the name Imperator_your name has an un-foreseen side affect, it causes fear, it took forever for the game to fill up. I thought that was pretty funny. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of   Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 8:35 pm

Ya me and celtic, cleaned house last night it was sweeeeeet!!!!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

Male Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of   Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 12:16 am

ppl are scared and should be scared. We own the Rome Lobby

Imperator Total War king king king king king king king king king king king king
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of   Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 1:32 pm

Not to rain on anyone's parade... we have not yet played a game against the top clans. By that I mean a game consisting of all Hell members, for example. I am optimistic about our chances of winning against any clan, but we will not be truly dominate until we consistently beat all clan teams. We have yet to make our mark as a true RTW clan. I think most of these guys in the established RTW clans think we are a noob clan. We will soon show them the error of their thinking... Cool

Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of 09-1
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of   Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 2:10 pm

i agree with u jose only once did me and u beat arcani that was a goodgame to win though.
Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of Varcanikq1
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

PostSubject: Re: Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of   Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 2:14 pm

Well said jose,but we are a force to be worried about cause we all play as a team and look for inputs on how to play the game! We work well together,We all should get on vent it would be easier to play!!!!!

"IP ADDRESS" 208.100.4.43
"PORT" 3801

"scroll down and find crusaders lobby"

BTW we need to find out why SPARTA was banned from vent!!!! He was on vent with me all the time and i didnt see anything that he was acused of? "GOD WILLS IT"
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of   Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 2:31 pm

Yes, I have vent and need to put in the server, etc. That will improve our play markedly. I'll tell you guys one thing, if we beat a clan with Celtic using the Gauls, whoever we beat will be so embarrassed they might change their clan name! Laughing

Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

PostSubject: Re: Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of   Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 2:39 pm

Hahahaha!!! BTW i could use some training if you dont mind jose!!! its alot faster pace then MTW2 and i didnt do much for you and alex last night, I started my fighting online with MTW2 so iam not used to rome ATM. THANKS ICESHAM
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of   Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 3:08 pm

if they get a pike army like macedon it is a possibility.
and btw when i said people were scared to join our game i only meant cause 2 random players know they would be playing 2 players who play alot togeter .when i am alone i dont join games that say {insertclan}namev? cause i know they will have a huge advantage over me and a most likely new player i have never played with before. thats what i meant it has nothing to do with the actual name imperators. if the name is the rules people are more likely to join,and once they are in they tend too stay even after they notice it is a clan game.
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of   Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 4:24 pm

Imperator_Josephus wrote:
Not to rain on anyone's parade... we have not yet played a game against the top clans. By that I mean a game consisting of all Hell members, for example. I am optimistic about our chances of winning against any clan, but we will not be truly dominate until we consistently beat all clan teams. We have yet to make our mark as a true RTW clan. I think most of these guys in the established RTW clans think we are a noob clan. We will soon show them the error of their thinking... Cool

Indeed jose, I didnt mean we scare the Clan members, its the fact that we scare regular players from fighting us. By the way, that was an intense battle we had last night with Ice, you and me, I cant believe we took that hill.
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of   Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 4:27 pm

Imperator_Celtic wrote:
if they get a pike army like macedon it is a possibility....
cut down for space reasons.

Well I can bring a good Macedonian Army to the battlefield, so thats a start.
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of   Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 4:38 pm

Ok, I have officially installed vent, now what do I do?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of   Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 5:23 pm

Alex, it was a great game. I can't believe I got 900 kills on normal scale... king

Ice, I like training people so its not a problem. You were kind of double teamed on that flanks anyway. It worked out perfect because they committed resources over there that were needed on the other side of their line.

Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

PostSubject: Re: Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of   Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 5:45 pm

Thanks for the support Josephus Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of   Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 10:40 pm

Well, now is as good a time as ever...

I would like to announce that for the first time since I have played and of the Total War games, I had under 100 kills, and the Imperators still pulled the victory (mainly thanks to Imperator_Sparta). My total kills was 86... too funny. lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

PostSubject: Re: Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of   Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 10:43 pm

omg alexander who would kill 86 with cataphractsi n their army. DISCGRACE!!! lolim jk ppl have one of those battles.
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

PostSubject: Re: Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of   Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 11:49 pm

Dont worry it was a fun battle they thought they had us so did I but SPARTA came through for us GG guys!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of   Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 8:13 am

Imperator_Alexander wrote:
Imperator_Josephus wrote:

Indeed jose, I didnt mean we scare the Clan members, its the fact that we scare regular players from fighting us. By the way, that was an intense battle we had last night with Ice, you and me, I cant believe we took that hill.

Well you guys just started playing Rome online consistently for the first time (or if haven't played it for a long time again). So practice practice practice Wink
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of   Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 9:37 am

what many dont realize is a few of us were born on rome.Hannibal, Romulus, Draconis, Cormac and I all were hard core rome guys few years ago.I had @ least 1000 hours on it.We were members of other hardcore clans such as KoTW "Knights of Total War", BH "Barbarian Horde", Knighthood and of course The "Dragons".I remeber when Hell was a new clan that just formed up and were considered the young noobs and as the Dragons we use to hunt and destroy them on site, now years later they have grown into what many consider a real clan.With vets like Josephus and many of the new school guys, we have all the weapons we need.

It is all about the right army on rome.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of   Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 11:08 am

u can add me to that born on rome list.my hours of rome atleast equal my hours of med 2 if not more.i didnt have xfire then.i never really got used to the cav in med 2.too slow and hard to control.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_sparta
Senate
Imperator_sparta

PostSubject: Re: Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of   Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 12:02 pm

ya man we are right there with the HELL GUYS. when i came to america and had rome i joined hell. then when i saw boru on the obby of medieval 2 i rejoined Dragons. But yes we have the weopons capable of destroying the HELL.I will try to get as many matches with them
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of   Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 6:27 pm

Awsome! I'm glad to see you guys having so much fun on Rome. cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of   Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 7:24 pm

only because I still cant get om mtw2 Sad
kingdoms remain flawless.
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of   Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 5:48 pm

Medieval II or the other games are not just about online. The campaigns ROCK!
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Josephus
Imperator_Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of   Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 8:31 pm

Yes guys, I too was "born on Rome". At least in multiplayer. I had MTW1 before it. I am just getting back into practice with Rome. BTW, anyone know how to post replays on this forum?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of   Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of Empty

Back to top Go down

Rome Total War Intimidation Tactics.... sort of
Page 1 of 1