Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I bring you tribute from my conquests

Go down 
+3
Icesham
|-HoS-|-Alexander
Thompson45cal.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Thompson45cal.
Thompson45cal.

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-11-14

I bring you tribute from my conquests Empty
PostSubject: I bring you tribute from my conquests   I bring you tribute from my conquests EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 2:19 pm

Guys I'm honored to have such noble friends. The crusader clan has always been a favorite of mine. So many good people and players. I've enjoyed our games together my friends and look forward to many more.

I bring you heads on pike ....... no thats not it Razz

I bring to you o' noble clan... (I was gonna make it exclusively for your forum, still thinking on that part, I think everybody in mtw2 could use this stuff)

1st my "harbiyah" scenario modified for kingdoms crusades. I think this is a excellent custom battle map. The scenario on the other hand is hard to balance because the AI is soooooo damn dumb. Anyway here it is ........

http://www.snapdrive.net/files/508048/kingdomsharbiyah.zip

Oh but wait my friends the best is yet to come....... for I have started a custom_locations.txt file for kingdoms crusades mod. I only have 5 maps but they'er cool and it's a start. You can get that here ........

http://www.snapdrive.net/files/508048/kcmp.zip

I'll be continuing my endeavors to bring as quality a material as I can to the game.

Thnks again for your friendship, I hope you'll enjoy this things.

Thompson45cal.
Back to top Go down
|-HoS-|-Alexander
|-HoS-|-Alexander

Male Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: I bring you tribute from my conquests   I bring you tribute from my conquests EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 2:57 pm

No, thank you Thompson, your maps are a blessing while playing online. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: I bring you tribute from my conquests   I bring you tribute from my conquests EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 3:10 pm

Thanks Thompson, you always make it fun to play online cause everyone looks forward to seeing you in lobby, they sit and wait for you to get online, it makes for a sweet bunch of guys to play with!!!!! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: I bring you tribute from my conquests   I bring you tribute from my conquests EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 8:33 pm

Thank you Thompson, we are honoured.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: I bring you tribute from my conquests   I bring you tribute from my conquests EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 12:51 am

Sweet! Thanks Thompson. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thompson45cal.
Thompson45cal.

PostSubject: Greetings from afar   I bring you tribute from my conquests EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 9:27 pm

I've just finished posting the links for the kingdoms teutonic mod scenario and mini-mappak in the aggony clan forum. You can get them now there, or wait till I post them in the general forums.

Thompson45cal.
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: I bring you tribute from my conquests   I bring you tribute from my conquests EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 10:44 am

I might have to reinstall kingdoms if u keep this going thompson!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: I bring you tribute from my conquests   I bring you tribute from my conquests EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 11:31 am

hey thompson.can u switch to kingdoms or retro fit and try and bring your rebel legions with u.i miss playing med 2 but i cant cause it wont log on.so ive been plying rome.if any one could get people too switch it would be u.i dont think sega is gonna fix med 2 vannilla i think the messed it up on purpose to force us to switch mods.empires will play like rome,kingdoms,Retro fit and stainless steel.the big uncntorlable cav of med 2 vanilla is a thing of the past and never will they make another game that plays like that so we should switch.anyhow ill try and get a game of kingdoms going some time on my own anyways.i really miss it. Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Thompson45cal.
Thompson45cal.

PostSubject: Re: I bring you tribute from my conquests   I bring you tribute from my conquests EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 11:47 pm

I'll seriously consider coming to retro or stainless, and probably would have but been busy making maps Razz

Which...... becuase of king baldwins stupid assss, I been busy all week trying to get everything posted including the new kingdoms stuff that I wanted to remain exclusively here and in the aggony clan forum.

Unfortunately, I feel the need to get everything posted and registered now........what a pain in the ass, hard enough creating the stuff.

I'll really think about the move to retro though.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

PostSubject: Re: I bring you tribute from my conquests   I bring you tribute from my conquests EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 11:37 am

retro would be more probable then stainless just cause almost every one has kingdomsand its easy to download.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Swagger

Male Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: I bring you tribute from my conquests   I bring you tribute from my conquests EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 11:41 am

true but retro sucks and SS rules!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

PostSubject: Re: I bring you tribute from my conquests   I bring you tribute from my conquests EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 11:43 am

i just wanna be able to play a medieval era game i dont care wich one it is.i figure kingdoms,retro best bet.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: I bring you tribute from my conquests   I bring you tribute from my conquests EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 12:23 am

Be sure to get the mp version of retro.. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1884

Just download and start the installer. It makes its own folders and desktop shortcut. Couldn't be simpler. Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I bring you tribute from my conquests   I bring you tribute from my conquests Empty

Back to top Go down

I bring you tribute from my conquests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperators :: Medieval Total War 2 :: MTW2/Kingdoms Mods-
Jump to: