Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old Recruitment Thread

Go down 
+35
Imperator_Octavian
BigJohn
Imperator_Sithis
Imperator_Eve6
Imperator_Rais
[EIL]-Gambit{Hastatus_po}
Imperator_Celtic
JewJitsu
Imperator_sparta
Imperator_Macedonian
Imperator_Pehlvan-e-Sindh
Imperator_Simmi
Ranger
Icesham
-Crusaders-Ravenim
Spartan
Vonmawn
|-HoS-|-Alexander
Foehammer
-Crusaders-Trisp
Voll
jamesoakman
Imperator_Romulus
RageParabola
Imperator_Genghis
HandyGualord
Imperator_Ragnar
Warrior Bobo
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw
-Crusaders-Shogun|PM
Imperator_DragonSlayer
Imperator_Boru
Konstantine
Commodus
Imperator_Swagger
39 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Swagger

Male Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Old Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 3:17 pm

If you would like to apply to join the clan then please post some details about yourself here such as xfire or msn so we can arrange some games.If you have already had a tryout then please post some info about yourself e.g.Where u are from,age,how long you have played tw games,who did u have a tryout with etc.

Peace Hannibal
Back to top Go down
Commodus

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread EmptyMon Dec 24, 2007 1:40 am

well i am 17 years old, from Ohio so if ur from ohio give me an OH-IO chant. Very Happy and i am active on forums for weekdays cause i go to school and it keeps me busy with relationships, homework, tests all the time everyweek i have a test, sports (soccer and baseball) but on weekends im usually free. I have lots of breaks at my school so ya. I have already played with shogun in a few games. so hope i can join and be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: nice   Old Recruitment Thread EmptyMon Dec 24, 2007 8:26 am

Nice Wink
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread EmptyMon Dec 24, 2007 11:05 am

Glad to have you aboard Commodus.

Last edited by on Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Imperator_DragonSlayer
Imperator_DragonSlayer

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread EmptyMon Dec 24, 2007 11:54 am

welcome ''bows''
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Swagger

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread EmptyMon Dec 24, 2007 1:28 pm

Welcome cheers
Back to top Go down
-Crusaders-Shogun|PM

Male Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread EmptyMon Dec 24, 2007 4:38 pm

For those of you who may not have heard, Commodus was in his former clan for about 3 years, so we welcome his experience joyfully cheers

And also ICESHAM is a new recruit, and a valued brother in arms, i have had some great games with them both, and am excited about going to war w/ them at our side cheers
Back to top Go down
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw

Male Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread EmptyMon Dec 24, 2007 9:21 pm

Icesham, was in a clan, i can't remeber what the name was.
Does anyone know his formor clan.
Back to top Go down
Commodus

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 6:00 pm

nice to be here guys Very Happy . i hope to increase the glory of this great clan! As shogun said i was in my former clan for 3 years. They were Imperial Legionnaires. We are from teh first medieval total war game. We moved to Rome total war and now we play medieval total war II. Unfortunately i had to leave due to lack of members (only 3 active). Thank You for accepting me.
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: hey   Old Recruitment Thread EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 11:28 pm

lol ok Wink
Back to top Go down
Warrior Bobo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: New Recruit   Old Recruitment Thread EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 11:58 pm

Hey everybody. I am new to the clan experience in total war games. However, I am a long time veteran of online games and have been playing them since 1997. My user name is pretty unique and I used it in my first online game and it's still my name today.

Anyway, a little about me:
I am 22 years old I live in SC right now and go to college there.
Originally, I am from Cincinnati, OH. I like to play sports when I get the chance and love video games when I'm not studying a lot.

The first Total War game I ever played was Medieval 1 but now I mainly play Medieval II and Kingdoms. I have tried Rome but I didn't really enjoy it as much as it's medieval counterparts. So I am interested in joining your clan because I met Konstantine on MTW 2 and we had fun playing against each other. Please consider nominating me for recruitment. However, my comp is not very good right now and I have a hard time playing team games. Just let me know what I can do for any of you. Later!
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Swagger

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 8:20 am

Welcome everyone may you have fun and become one of the Crusader brothers please make sure you read about the vent info any questions just pm anyone of us and we will help you out.

If you havnt already been given your tag then its -Rec-yourname you will be given the Crusader tag when you have posted 20 screenshots of victory this shows us if you are willing to put the time and effort into this clan.

Cya on the battlefeild "God wills it!!"

Peace Hannibal
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 8:45 am

Welcome aboard Hobo. cheers
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Ragnar
Imperator_Ragnar

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 9:11 am

Hey Warrior Bobo...seen you in the lobby before....cool, you came to the right place.

Domino/Hell good to see you made it by the site.The thing you should know is Crusaders are not all about killing but more for getting together and haveing fun.The average age of our members is 20 to 30 with a few young studs in there teens.All of our young players act very mature and we value that highly.Theres a thread about conduct that we expect our guys to follow, it is more important than skill or activity.

Good luck to you on youre venture Hell/Dominoe
Back to top Go down
HandyGualord
HandyGualord

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread EmptySun Dec 30, 2007 12:54 pm

Hi, my name is HandyGuaLord. I'm from California,USA. I've played m2tw for 2 years now. I've had a tryout with celtic and konst. I'm 16 years old, also I have some questions. How do you grab screenshots? How do you make a folder for them? How do you post wins? etc. Thank you all! Please reply!

Last edited by on Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Genghis
Imperator_Genghis

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 7:21 pm

Hail Crusaders!

I was sent here by Icesham and Celtic, both crusaders.
Icesham was my former Clanmate from KOS. We played some good battles together.
Also other Crusaders have crossed my (bloody) path Smile
Played with some of you guys in your games of ours.

I'm 27 years and live in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
I'm a freelance graphic designer/video editor.
The games I played first were Age of Empires, 1,2, Conquerors, Command and Conquer, Rise of Nations, CounterStrike, Battlefield and ofcourse Rome Total War and Medieval 2.

I like the smell of horse shit and fresh blades blowing over the darkened battlefield, the feeling when the wind hits your face let's you have a taste of victory... Wink

Well I play pretty much and am pretty fanatic, but I also spend enough time to my social life. Making me loyal and active Crusader. Fun is my priority in this game. I would also like to play clanmatches.

To conclude.. I like to follow my mate Icesham and be a Crusader! And instead of fighting against Crusaders, fight side to side!

Gr ShaolinShadows
Back to top Go down
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw
-Crusader- Wolfsclaw

Male Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 9:36 pm

Hay hay, I remember i played you before, you are worthy being called a Crusader.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 11:45 pm

We welcome that kind of friendly attitude Shaolin and would be honoured to have you by our side.

Welcome to the clan king
Back to top Go down
RageParabola
RageParabola

Male Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Recruitment   Old Recruitment Thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 3:09 am

Spoke to Boru today, and decided I'd like to apply. I reside in the midwestern United States. I work in Nevada and occasionally in Tucson, Arizona. I have played within the Total War franchise for 4+ years, and can't wait to have many more games to come.

My previous username was Visceral, and I am currently on MTW2 as -Rec-Arcturus.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Swagger

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 10:20 am

Welcome Brothers! i look forward to fighting with you side by side make sure you check the promo threads and vent thread.

Peace Hannibal
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 11:23 am

Glad you made it Arcturus.Welcome to the clan.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Genghis
Imperator_Genghis

Male Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 5:50 pm

Thnx for the warm welcome crusader knights! To armssss!!!
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 9:49 pm

Welcome to the clan guys! cheers
Back to top Go down
jamesoakman

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 8:07 pm

hey hey Crusaders,
Shogun said for me to apply so here i am

I'm 15 years and live in London.
I started out playing Medieval: total war till the big moment of course wen Mtw2 came out and i got it on the 1st day, been playin since.
i love the smell of victory in the morning, and with you that smell just seems to hang around constantly

Jamesoakman,
(hopefully soon to be -crusader-jamesoakman) *hint* *hint*
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 10:58 pm

Good to see you here James ! Look forward to getting some battles in with you.Go ahead and start -Rec- stage as Shogun has sent you.

*salutes*

king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Recruitment Thread   Old Recruitment Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Recruitment Thread
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next