Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arcani Embassy

Go down 
+5
-Crusaders-Ulrick|DD
Imperator_Ragnar
lonesoldier84
Pirate20
Imperator_Boru
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
}Arcani{_Caelryck
}Arcani{_Caelryck

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Arcani Embassy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcani Embassy   Arcani Embassy - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2008 8:24 pm

Haha yes its been a while Konst – good to see you’re still around here! You'll probably see me around your new clan soon too.

Oh, for those that would like to (and haven’t already), you can add me on xfire at simply: caelryck. And my email address is: kingdom-servant@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Arcani Embassy   Arcani Embassy - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 8:17 am

uh did I miss something? What new clan.
Back to top Go down
}Arcani{_Caelryck
}Arcani{_Caelryck

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Arcani Embassy   Arcani Embassy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 10:12 pm

Hail Imperators!

Just stopping over to let you know that Arcani is currently undergoing some structural and forum changes, with our "Current Friendlies" list being finally updated.

On behalf of Kamikazii, and in measure of our appreciation of the Imperators, I’d like to make it known that this fine group of men has well and truly earned our high opinion over the years, and consequently one of the four places on this list.

This is but a small way of expressing our thanks for your ongoing friendship with Arcani, and the enduring honor and fidelity the Imperators has upheld through thick and thin.

So as Arcani shifts its focus back to RTW, our homeland, we hope to enjoy many more confrontations on the field of battle together – as comrades, brothers in arms.

In respect,

~ Caelryck
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Arcani Embassy   Arcani Embassy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:02 am

*bows* we are honoured to be on youre list of friendlies and know we hold the same opinion of Arcani, a truly skilled and honourable group. You have proven to be loyal friends through the years, that is something we will not forget.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Arcani Embassy   Arcani Embassy - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:13 am

Awesome work on the site Arcani !

http://www.arcani.net/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcani Embassy   Arcani Embassy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcani Embassy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2