Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miydai: Democratic Comunity site

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Miydai: Democratic Comunity site Empty
PostSubject: Miydai: Democratic Comunity site   Miydai: Democratic Comunity site EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 3:14 pm

Gentlemen lets be part of this comunity
http://www.miydai.com/
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Miydai: Democratic Comunity site   Miydai: Democratic Comunity site EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 3:47 pm

software support for miydai
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Miydai: Democratic Comunity site   Miydai: Democratic Comunity site EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 3:48 pm

mods and themes
http://custom.simplemachines.org/
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Miydai: Democratic Comunity site   Miydai: Democratic Comunity site EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 4:14 pm

http://dragons.miydai.com/index.php?action=filemanager
file manager
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Swagger

Male Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Miydai: Democratic Comunity site   Miydai: Democratic Comunity site EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 11:01 am

So what actually is this site for? its cool and that and ive looked through the themes you can chose for it and they look good.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Miydai: Democratic Comunity site   Miydai: Democratic Comunity site EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 7:11 pm

There trying to gather the TW clans and form a democratic comunity.They offer free hosteing and want us to be part there comunity.I dont know alot about it, so lets just check it out and see what its all about.My only complaint so far is right after we downloaded smf on it and few other things it emailed me a storage space warning message saying I was already at 80%.Editboards seems almost unlimited in comparison.Maybe theres a way to bump it up.They say its more professional board and system than most.I must say Im not 100% sure of that, I am a big phpbb/editboard fan and have nothing but good things to say about them.For a guy like me with limited computer knowledge Suspect phpbb is the way to go.The only other boards that have caught my eye are some of the invision boards like the one at tournemnet central, its a nice looking layout.
Back to top Go down
-Crusaders-Baldwin
-Crusaders-Baldwin

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Miydai: Democratic Comunity site   Miydai: Democratic Comunity site EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 12:44 am

Congrats to them for all the hard work they have put into it. cheers
Back to top Go down
gen.Sun

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Miydai: Democratic Comunity site   Miydai: Democratic Comunity site EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 12:46 am

Hi, we haven't talked for a while and we should. We very much want you with us. About SMF, frankly that is only the recommendation that I give in my experience. I know SMF to be a superior system to phpBB, but if you like to use phpBB then by all means use phpBB.

On the space, it's really no issue, the thing is that we don't foresee you guys using more space than what was given. 80% has been taken, but what else are you going to upload?

But regardless we've tripled your space as it's a really trivial issue.

For now because we just upgraded our servers a few of the old insecure boards were taken down. Yours included, let me know if you like to use phpBB and I'll install that for you.

Thanks Razz.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Miydai: Democratic Comunity site   Miydai: Democratic Comunity site EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 7:41 am

cheers we love phpbb, its what I learned on so for now its the best thing out there for me.The thing with the storage is critical for us because we love hosteing images and screenshots and use lots of space in the process.Thank you for all youre support Gen Sun, you are a valued friend of the comunity.
Back to top Go down
gen.Sun

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Miydai: Democratic Comunity site   Miydai: Democratic Comunity site EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 10:19 am

No problem then, I will get phpbb up for you guys.

http://crusaders.miydai.com/index.php
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Ragnar
Imperator_Ragnar

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Miydai: Democratic Comunity site   Miydai: Democratic Comunity site EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 8:00 am

thanks Gen Sun .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miydai: Democratic Comunity site   Miydai: Democratic Comunity site Empty

Back to top Go down

Miydai: Democratic Comunity site
Page 1 of 1