Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heroes in the Sky

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

Male Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Heroes in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Heroes in the Sky   Heroes in the Sky EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:52 pm

Im abit hesitant to add a game here, since the last on i added got hotter than victoria secrets fashion shows.... but hey. why not.

http://his.gamescampus.com/

Its a free mmo airplane dogfighting game. It has alot of similarities to WOT, with airplanes. As far as i've played, read, it appears to be very wel balanced.

Each side has missions to do during ww2, and they follow the progress of the war from europe to asia, you can partner up with up to 3 other friends, and play against the ai. or you can go against other players in air raids, attack defend modes, an actual war simulation, and just battles. From what ive played its fairly awesome, easy to pick up, gets hard.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Heroes in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes in the Sky   Heroes in the Sky EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:15 pm

Wow sweet. I saw this but didnt try it out. Might be time to break out the old sidewinder pro. Twisted Evil

Then again Im tired of getting all excited about a game and ending up playing it alone, Im not going to get it untill some of you do. so let me know

Meh I love you
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

Male Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Heroes in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes in the Sky   Heroes in the Sky EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:29 pm

ive been playing it alot, Eve_6 in game as axis, TheTrueGreek as allies. if you get it rom tell me what you are ingame and ill play with you Cool
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Heroes in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes in the Sky   Heroes in the Sky EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:36 pm

Alrighty I'll dl it then.
_Romulus_
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heroes in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes in the Sky   Heroes in the Sky Empty

Back to top Go down

Heroes in the Sky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperators :: Non-TW Games :: Free online games-
Jump to: