Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.U.S.E. FREE WEEKEND!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

R.U.S.E. FREE WEEKEND! Empty
PostSubject: R.U.S.E. FREE WEEKEND!   R.U.S.E. FREE WEEKEND! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:23 am

We can play for free till 1pm pst Sunday. bounce Yay steam! Razz Come on TNA, Eve. Lets get in some more games! Twisted Evil

http://store.steampowered.com/app/21970/
or download:
steam://run/33310/

Quote :

Strategists are invited to participate in a "free preview weekend" for Ubisoft's upcoming RTS, R.U.S.E., which begins this Thursday on Steam. The preview is set to feature "a sizeable slice of the multiplayer," along with new, never-before-seen maps for 2 to 8 players.

Gamers can select any combination of team-based matches or try their hand at all-out war in "free-for-all" competitions.

For the first time, tactical-minded gamers can squad up against the game's medium and hard A.I., selecting any of the final title's six available factions. Pre-loading is now available on Steam with the preview officially starting on Thursday, July 15 at 1pm CT

Last edited by Imperator_Romulus on Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

Male Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: R.U.S.E. FREE WEEKEND!   R.U.S.E. FREE WEEKEND! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:31 pm

Im game, ill see if some of my dod friends will get it to play with us like last time. can't wait for some italian art tank lols
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: R.U.S.E. FREE WEEKEND!   R.U.S.E. FREE WEEKEND! EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:07 pm

Only good for this weekend guys. Look for me on xfire and steam if you wanna join me. Twisted Evil They added the ability to play mutiplayer vs AI so we can play the computer a few games to let you get the hang of it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: R.U.S.E. FREE WEEKEND!   R.U.S.E. FREE WEEKEND! EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:59 pm

Hmm looks like they cut the beta short. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: R.U.S.E. FREE WEEKEND!   R.U.S.E. FREE WEEKEND! EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:19 pm

Never mind, they extended it for three more days. bounce I'll look for you Eve. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.U.S.E. FREE WEEKEND!   R.U.S.E. FREE WEEKEND! Empty

Back to top Go down

R.U.S.E. FREE WEEKEND!
Page 1 of 1