Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think Ice?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

What do you think Ice? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think Ice?   What do you think Ice? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:36 pm

You like?
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ice?   What do you think Ice? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:40 pm

I do but I cant seem to join any battles online doesnt matter if I host or the other person me and celtic and joe tried the other night and it kept saying " no response from host" I tried turning my firewall off and still same result.. I even tried with dreadnought on campain muilty player and same shit pops up, other than that I have been playing single player and I love it..
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ice?   What do you think Ice? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:24 am

Hmm. Have you tried Empires lately to see if that still connects ok? If not, are you using a router? Try plugging directly into the modem. Im 95% sure it has to do with either your router or your modem.

This probably isnt it but check your steam region and make sure it hasnt changed.
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ice?   What do you think Ice? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:12 am

K I will try it tonight
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ice?   What do you think Ice? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:15 am

If you want to try the port forwarding thing I was talking about I found this:

Go to here http://www.portforward.com/

Follow the link for your router model an ad will pop up, skip that(top right) and then click on steam. Not sure if you need the server one or the client. The client one I would think, try both I guess cant hurt. It will then give you step by step instructions with pictures on how to forward the ports for your router.

Dont know if that will work or not...

If this doesnt work you might have to download Hamachi. http://hamachi.en.softonic.com/ I had to use that when my modem was blocking all the games on empire and it worked great. Can definately use that for MPGC. Let me know if you decide to go that route and I'll get it too.

We definately need to get some games in, its been too long.

Sparta! If your reading this rough up a few people at school for their lunch money and get Nappy. Smile Its ten time better then empires.
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ice?   What do you think Ice? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:05 pm

LOL thanks Rom for looking into that I will do it tonight and hope it works so we can play..
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ice?   What do you think Ice? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:20 pm

No problem my brother, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ice?   What do you think Ice? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:41 am

Well I tried it and I got lost, I am going out of town but when I get back I will try it again maybe you can get on a headset Rom and help me out.. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Ice?   What do you think Ice? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think Ice?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperators :: Napoleon Total War :: Napoleon Chat-
Jump to: