Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

comand and sleep spells

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

comand and sleep spells Empty
PostSubject: comand and sleep spells   comand and sleep spells EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:21 pm

hey guys can u keep a eye out for charm and sleep spells lvl 2 or higher i can inscribe them in my spell book and make them perminate in my spell selection.they will be crucial if we ever fight other clans.also i know u guys might not realze it but when my laser spell is hitting enemys u guys are fighting with it can do up to 80 hp damage,and im only level 5 imagine what it will be later.anyways i cant wait to play either thursday nite late or friday.i also alreay have excelent turn undead spells so i dont need those kind but ore summon spells would be nice. flower
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: comand and sleep spells   comand and sleep spells EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:23 pm

wow 80 hp Shocked Thats impressive.

I will keep my eyes open for spells Celtic.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

PostSubject: Re: comand and sleep spells   comand and sleep spells EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:34 am

i think its the fact that i cast from hiding so much i get a 2x attack some times.also i have 2 special powers that increase my spell power as well but make them cost more magic points when i use them,as u can tell i am enjoying being a wizard.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: comand and sleep spells   comand and sleep spells EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:08 pm

Fun, fun. Got my cleric up to lvl 7 finially. Plus I almost have enough favor to unlock a drow.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

PostSubject: Re: comand and sleep spells   comand and sleep spells EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:21 pm

when im making random partys i think clerics(that know how to play) are the hardest thing to find.rouges being #2most difficult.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: comand and sleep spells   comand and sleep spells Empty

Back to top Go down

comand and sleep spells
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperators :: Non-TW Games :: Dungeons and Dragons: Stormreach-
Jump to: