Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great site for your TV/Movie needs!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Great site for your TV/Movie needs! Empty
PostSubject: Great site for your TV/Movie needs!   Great site for your TV/Movie needs! EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:24 pm

I've been going here for awhile now. Its got just about everything you can think of with most if not all new shows/movies added daily. Nothing to download, no spyware or ads, and you dont even have to register. I've gone there and seen 7656 guests and 3 registered members online...

Anyway its called Icefilms and its sweet. Especially if you have a huge widescreen monitor. Razz Heres the link. http://www.icefilms.info/

Tutorial on how to setup Icefilms:
http://forum.icefilms.info/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=12044

Im going to stickie this for now...

Last edited by Imperator_Romulus on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Great site for your TV/Movie needs!   Great site for your TV/Movie needs! EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:29 pm

nice rom cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Great site for your TV/Movie needs!   Great site for your TV/Movie needs! EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:31 pm

added it to favorites Cool
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Great site for your TV/Movie needs!   Great site for your TV/Movie needs! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:57 pm

So, anyone taken advantage of this yet? Im thinking of turning off my cable, this site has everything. Even movies that arnt out yet. Wink If you dont have a particular show or movie your looking for click on any random movie/show and it brings up a thing on the top right that lets you search by genre, release date, duration, etc.

Oh and I just watched a movie called The man from Earth. Its an awsome 87min movie. I dont want to tell you what its about, might give too much away. I will say the genre: Drama | History | Sci-Fi. After the first 13 and 1/2 min you'll want to stay for the rest. Cool I'd love to know what you guys think about it.

http://www.icefilms.info/index.php?option=com_iceplayer&video=74562#IP Click on source #1, sit back and enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_L33
Imperator_L33

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Great site for your TV/Movie needs!   Great site for your TV/Movie needs! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:24 pm

Hot damn Rom! This is awesome. I used to use the actual Divx site before it got taken down aka censored a year or so ago. Hulu was getting on my nerves, and this will make a nice alternative to any private or public bit tracker use. Gracias.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Great site for your TV/Movie needs!   Great site for your TV/Movie needs! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:10 pm

Np man. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Great site for your TV/Movie needs!   Great site for your TV/Movie needs! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:28 pm

K, my 2nd recomendation is called The Gamers: Dorkness Rising(2008)

http://www.icefilms.info/index.php?option=com_iceplayer&video=1617&#IP

Its the one I was telling you about Boru. I think its a must see for any old school D&D players. The first few scenes seem alittle wierd/low budget, but just watch the first 10 minutes and it'll grow on you.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Great site for your TV/Movie needs!   Great site for your TV/Movie needs! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:04 pm

Good stuff, anyone checked it out?

I watched Zombieland and The Road the other night. Very cool.

Oh and you can watch the first episode of Sparticus:Blood and Sand there Boru. Its alot like 300 and I'm not sure if I like it yet(not a big CGI fan). I'll have to wait for episode 2.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Great site for your TV/Movie needs!   Great site for your TV/Movie needs! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:58 am

If you still havent checked out icefilms you should. Just go to TV or Movie in the top left and enjoy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: hey   Great site for your TV/Movie needs! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:38 pm

for sports stuff try adt.he they got mma stuff it think.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Great site for your TV/Movie needs!   Great site for your TV/Movie needs! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:56 am

Great site for your TV/Movie needs! Robinhoodd

They added Robin Hood. I haven't watched it yet.

http://www.icefilms.info/ip.php?v=113943&
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Great site for your TV/Movie needs!   Great site for your TV/Movie needs! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:20 pm

Tutorial on how to setup Icefilms:
http://forum.icefilms.info/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=12044
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Great site for your TV/Movie needs!   Great site for your TV/Movie needs! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:52 pm

I followed the tutorial perfectly but when I click the video and Go to auto run script/gm script it takes me to another download..Ice Quick stream..I try to instal it and I get this error

Great site for your TV/Movie needs! Errorrj

what should I do Romulus scratch
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Great site for your TV/Movie needs!   Great site for your TV/Movie needs! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:03 am

Ok, so you've installed Divx web player 1.5(step 1) but now its not letting you install the ICE Quick Stream (IQS) Script(step 2)?

Sounds like your missing part of step 2 or something. You should be able to click on a movie source, click the play button and have it start playing within five seconds.

What browser are you using? Did you do this? http://forum.icefilms.info/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=634 It looks like your using Internet Explorer 5. Shocked Your probably not, but if you are try to update to IE8 or IE9.

Or just get Google Chrome which, in my opinion, is the best browser. It has lots of sweet built in features. Plus its WAY FASTER then IE. I only use Internet Explorer on the very few sites that dont yet support chrome. If you dont have it, you can download it here: http://www.google.com/chrome/intl/en/landing_chrome.html?hl=en. Then Icefilms will certainly be a 2 step process. Cool

Good Luck! Let me know how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Great site for your TV/Movie needs!   Great site for your TV/Movie needs! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:09 am

youre the man Romulus ! Google chrome was the hot ticket, thanks !
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Great site for your TV/Movie needs!   Great site for your TV/Movie needs! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:57 pm

YAY! Enjoy! Cool Did you notice how much faster Chrome surfs?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Great site for your TV/Movie needs!   Great site for your TV/Movie needs! EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:51 pm

Just watched episode 1 and 2 of season two of spartacus thanks to icefilms and Romulus Very Happy .

and yes chrome is super super fast.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Great site for your TV/Movie needs!   Great site for your TV/Movie needs! EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:50 pm

Sweet, episode 2 is on!

Did you watch the first season yet Boru?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Great site for your TV/Movie needs!   Great site for your TV/Movie needs! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:20 am

My brother and I watched season 1 with net flix, it was awesome !
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Great site for your TV/Movie needs!   Great site for your TV/Movie needs! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:42 am

Only one more episode left. You still keeping up with season 2 Boru? I'm glad they toned down the silly 300ish slow mo stuff, no there is just the right amount of it. Twisted Evil

If ice films stopped work for you its because they updated the script. You'll have to install the new one, its at the top of the page.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Solomon Kane   Great site for your TV/Movie needs! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:22 pm

Just watched it on icefilms. Its the same guy as Marc Anthony on the HBO Rome series and based on something the creator of CONAN did. Check it out HERE if you want.

Great site for your TV/Movie needs! MV5BMTQyNDE1MTYyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzk1NDAyMw@@._V1._SX500_SY999_
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Great site for your TV/Movie needs!   Great site for your TV/Movie needs! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:03 pm

Yes Im up to date and cant wait for more. Im glad they toned it down too, the first couple I was a little worried with all the fake stuff but now theres not a critic bone in me.

I cast my vote, its the best TV series Ive ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Great site for your TV/Movie needs!   Great site for your TV/Movie needs! EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:46 pm

Icefilms is changing hosts and their old site isnt working right atm. If you want to watch something you can still use their back up site at: http://vds.icefilms.info/

Working now.

Last edited by Imperator_Romulus on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Great site for your TV/Movie needs!   Great site for your TV/Movie needs! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:15 pm

Actually it was a lot better then I thought it would be. Good movie check it out.

Great site for your TV/Movie needs! Thor

Quote :
The powerful but arrogant warrior Thor is cast out of the fantastic realm of Asgard and sent to live amongst humans on Earth, where he soon becomes one of their finest defenders.

Link: http://www.icefilms.info/ip.php?v=141516&
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Great site for your TV/Movie needs!   Great site for your TV/Movie needs! EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:35 pm

New season of An Idiot Abroad

Great site for your TV/Movie needs! Idiot

http://www.icefilms.info/tv/series/3/2385
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great site for your TV/Movie needs!   Great site for your TV/Movie needs! Empty

Back to top Go down

Great site for your TV/Movie needs!
Page 1 of 1