Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

necromacer wizard

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

necromacer wizard Empty
PostSubject: necromacer wizard   necromacer wizard EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:35 pm

ehy i paid the cash and got a drow wizard,it forced me to use the social controls to build partys of strangers to do some of the baby island quests.very weak still but i think i would prefer it over my barb incase anyone else wants to be a barb(boru).i think barbs are the easiest and best if not the most important toons in the game at this point so someone should be one.i will use mine when i think we are goin on mass killing missions,otherwise i think i preffer my necro-wizard.i sent a few people fropm my make shift partys to our website,im optomistic one(gammador) will join.

any ways till tonight laters.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

Male Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2008-06-18

necromacer wizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: necromacer wizard   necromacer wizard EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:19 pm

cool, if you want i can lose the sorceror and make a class or save it till i can get anything and focus on the ranger
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

necromacer wizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: necromacer wizard   necromacer wizard EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:55 pm

nah keep them both just when u use your magic toon ill switch to my barb.
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

necromacer wizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: necromacer wizard   necromacer wizard EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:26 pm

I also have swicthed to RANGER i liked the PALADIN but RANGER is more my style..
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

necromacer wizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: necromacer wizard   necromacer wizard EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:07 pm

Guess I'll make a rogue. pirat
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

necromacer wizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: necromacer wizard   necromacer wizard EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:14 pm

I guess ever one needs to try a couple characters to see what fits there style best. I have my halfing rogue mechanic and for the most part I realy like him. He can get into anything and spot everything, hes very fast....just something is missing for me scratch I think I need to make a viking style character see how I like it.

Celtic... Im jealous, I wanted to be a drow Cool drow ranger that is, just like my boy Drizzt DO'Urden with a scimitar in each hand and a black panther at my side. For any of you who dont know Drizzt is a character in a series's of book's by R.A.Salvator, probably the best fantasy books I ever read.

Drizzt Do'Urden
necromacer wizard Drizztdourden
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

necromacer wizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: necromacer wizard   necromacer wizard EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:19 pm

That sounds sweet Boru! I think a few of us will be on tonight. Hope to see you there buddy.

The new empires patch just came out today too, I need to try that out soon. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

necromacer wizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: necromacer wizard   necromacer wizard EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:35 am

seriously boru i wish i could let u try using my barb im sure thats the character for u there fast strong killing machines that r leathal right away.there not bad with range weapons either.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

necromacer wizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: necromacer wizard   necromacer wizard EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:51 pm

my dad reads those books boru Razz

that would probably be a fun style to play, my ranger is going for a dual bastard sword style, just be used to the miss sign come up.

alot.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

necromacer wizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: necromacer wizard   necromacer wizard EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:24 pm

Eve, does your dad have a computer? Suspect Very Happy heehee
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

necromacer wizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: necromacer wizard   necromacer wizard EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:37 pm

that would be awkward and cool at the same time rom Razz he has a 7 year old one, don't think that counts though Razz
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

necromacer wizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: necromacer wizard   necromacer wizard EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:43 pm

Imperator_Eve6 wrote:
that would be awkward and cool at the same time rom Razz he has a 7 year old one, don't think that counts though Razz

Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

necromacer wizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: necromacer wizard   necromacer wizard Empty

Back to top Go down

necromacer wizard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperators :: Non-TW Games :: Dungeons and Dragons: Stormreach-
Jump to: