Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited

Go down 
+4
Icesham
Imperator_Celtic
Imperator_Boru
Imperator_Romulus
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

Male Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited Empty
PostSubject: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:57 am

Free D&D Online, need I say more? http://www.ddo.com/

Sparta, Celtic, and I have it already along with alot of the FAHQ clan, Merlin, and Thompson. Im liking my lvl 2 cleric and Celtics barbarian chic is hot! It would be sweet to have five or six of us running around.

Important You must log into the Khyber world or you wont be in the same world as us.

Last edited by Imperator_Romulus on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:17 am

I downloaded it (took forever) then I went to login in and it asked for a product key... scratch wtf ?

If I get it working I wouldnt mind trying it.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:36 pm

Yeah no product key needed. I think you were still on the internet site when it asked for one. Just click on the short cut thats on your desktop and enter your account name and password. Then it should log you in to the charactor creation screen. After we add each other to our friends list we can send invites and form a party in a matter of seconds. Very Happy

BTW Boru, did you get the standard or high def version?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:54 am

A quick ss of me splashing around in one of the harbors during a rain storm. Celtic is off to my left(out of frame) Actually this ss's not really all that interesting... pirat

Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited 95049f17257d8bcf3e1b2807aa780093b4d746e9

We could really use a Rogue btw.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:26 am

I have the high resolution download....I dont have a shortcut on my desktop, instead I have a folder. I went into the folder trying to launch the game but untead it repaired it and I was able to login and build my character. I went to the gym and came home wanting to play and I couldnt find the shortcut or folder..... scratch I found a ddo folder but it doesnt contain the actual game wtf ? I might just have to buy it.

I wanted to be a drow but was unable to so I made a dwarf ranger tempest, I figured a dwarf since they were the creatures that made odins spear and are part of viking mythology cheers
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:17 pm

since I couldnt find a way to add the shortcut I repaired instal then added it in startup to show in my task bar, it seems I should be able to play that way. Im not sure what character to be...it seems we would want a good combination of skills...what is everyones class and race so I can go from there and fill in our weakspot.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:38 pm

You might try running it from the Start thingie. Yeah we could really use a rogue. Halflings make the best rogues. Do you have a mic yet Boru?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:54 pm

a scout might be good also,i notice very few of them out there all together.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:56 pm

i had alot of problems downloading it to,dont give up it is worth it in the end.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:09 pm

There isnt really a "scout" per say. I think the closest thing would be a nimble little rouge or perhaps a ranger. We really need a rogue though to open all these locked door and treasure chests we keep finding and maybe to scout out ahead for us. Very Happy

• Rogues use stealth and a variety of masterful techniques to disarm traps, unlock doors, and take down enemies with devastating sneak attacks.
    Solo Ability: Challenging.

Important stats:
    Dexterity is the most important stat for rogues. High dexterity boosts a rogue's defense and reflexes and improves key rogue skills like sneaking and trap disarming.

Strength is important for rogues who want to increase attack power, and intelligence is important for rogues who want to maximize their skills.

Notable abilities: Disable Device, Open Lock.

Stealthy and sly, rogues pride themselves on their skill. They are among the best at finding secret doors and traps and are the only class that can disarm traps. They can also pick locks to gain access to special areas and treasure chests.
    Rogues also have a powerful ability called the sneak attack. With proper skill and strategy, they can use this to devastating effect.

Rogues make great scouts and are easily able to blend with the shadows and go undetected. Combining stealth with sneak attacking can be a powerful combination.

• Rangers are extremely versatile combatants. They can act as scouts, can wield two weapons at once, and are lethal with a bow.
    Solo Ability: Good.

Important stats:
    Strength and Dexterity are the most important stats for rangers. Strength affects melee attack chance and damage, and high dexterity boosts a ranger's defense and ability to hit enemies with a bow.

A moderate level of wisdom is also needed for a ranger to cast spells.

Notable abilities: Favored Enemy, Two Weapon Fighting.

Rangers are incredibly skilled with the bow. They can eventually learn remarkable techniques like shooting through groups of enemies with a single arrow or firing multiple arrows simultaneously.
    Rangers are also the best class at two-weapon fighting, using a weapon in each hand. In addition, they can make very good scouts, sneaking ahead of the party and gathering information on enemies and their movements.

Rangers can also cast several useful spells and begin to learn these at level 4.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:07 pm

Important You must log into the Khyber world or you wont be in the same world as us. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:08 pm

Yes Romulus I have a mic. I will make a Rogue pirat
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:00 am

Imperator_Boru wrote:
Yes Romulus I have a mic. I will make a Rogue pirat

Very Happy Make sure you start on the Khyber world!
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:13 am

well I made a halfing rogue master mechanic, unfortunatley I started in the wrong world. I should be able to switch worlds fairly easy tho right ?
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:02 pm

Yep, when you log in go to choose another world and pick Khyber. Unfortunately you can't bring your charactor so you'll have to make a new one. No one told Celtic and I so after three days of ass kicking we had to start all over. Grr Evil or Very Mad But on the bright side, we'll all be starting at the same time. Very Happy

So that makes three of us, if we had three more we'd have a full Imperators party. Anyone else interested in tring a new, 100% free, massive, online game? Ice? Genghis? Eve? TNA? Many? Brownie? Brosephus? Mace? Dread?...anyone?
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:29 pm

Iam downloading right now -_-
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

Male Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:32 pm

hey guys, had alot of school work and have been playing some DoD lately, just saw that alot of you had been playing this.

since its free i might as well give it a whirl, just one question, what class do you need now in your party Cool
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:59 pm

I think we have a cleric, 1 barbs, 2 paladins, and a rogue.
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:09 pm

cool, probably gonna go sorceror or orlando bloom, i mean ranger Razz
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:48 pm

Imperator_Eve6 wrote:
cool, probably gonna go sorceror or orlando bloom, i mean ranger Razz

LOL Sweet!
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:51 am

That was fun guys, and we were doing a harder mission. If we go back to the first Island and do the first quests instead it will be alot quicker and easier. You can get to lvl 2 really quick.
Back to top Go down
Icesham
Icesham

Male Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:59 am

sry guys i was lacking alot tonight its been a day,but i will get better.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:17 am

Sad I came home after a long hard day at work and power napped thinking I was going to get some late night killing in....Instead I woke up this morning Evil or Very Mad

What level is everyone at already ? I will get my character caught up.

This game is awesome for my 7 year old, it forces him to read ALOT and I love it cheers
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Romulus
Consul
Imperator_Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:03 pm

No Ice, you and Eve kicked some serious butt for your first time. You saved me more than once last night. Very Happy No worries Boru, everyones still level two or lower except Sparta who's level four. Your still not far behind. Hopefully we can get a few hours in today. bounce
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Eve6
Praetorian
Imperator_Eve6

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:31 pm

was good fun, i also made a ranger today, just finished almost all of the quests on the first island soloing him, hes 2nd leve now Razz

a rapier and a longsword in one hand, and i look tiiiigh Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited   Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited Empty

Back to top Go down

Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next