Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Triad Tournament 2009

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Archangel

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-07-03

The Triad Tournament 2009 Empty
PostSubject: The Triad Tournament 2009   The Triad Tournament 2009 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 7:57 pm

The Triad Tournament 2009 Triad
A Medieval II Total War 1v1 Tournament

The Triad Tournament is hosted and judged by non-tournament participants on the Dragoon Dynasty website: www.dragoondynasty.com . All tournament rules have been considered carefully for ease and fun game play. We ask that all participants of this tournament be courteous to one another, as there may be several hours of time difference between contestants. We also ask that the winner of each battle save the battle replay in case of a problem. Thank You.
Tournament Set:
-Round One
Each contestant that signs up for this tournament will be placed in a group of three. Each contestant in the group plays within that group with the other contestants. Based on your placement within that group, (i.e. first second or third) decides who may challenge the other players in order. The players will then play 3 games*; whether or not the challenger loses, he may then challenge the next player. After his challenges, it goes on to the next queue, then the next, until a victor is chosen in that group. Game rules are below.
* All 3 games must be played within a week’s time.
-Round Two
The Champions of Round One face off in a “best of five” game challenge. This is an elimination round. If you lose the first challenge, then you are out of the running. Depending on the number of Champions at start will determine the amount of challenges each player faces. Game rules are below.
* All 3-5 games must be played within a week’s time.
-Finals
The 2 remaining champions will face off in a final three battle series. To the victor go the spoils. Game rules are below.
In-Game Rules
-Round One
Era: Early Age Only
Currency: 11,000 florins
No Artillery (To include Crosses and Standards)
No Elephants
Max 6 Cavalry/Max 1 Horse Archer
Max 4 Unit Type (i.e. 4 Armored Swordsmen)
Maps Allowed: Grassy Flatland
-Round Two
Era: High Age Only
Currency: 12,500 florins
No Elephants
-Finals
Era: Late Age Only
Currency: 13,500 florins
No Elephants
No Muskets

NOTE: Some rules will change before that start of the game, but only slightly. Registration ends January 3rd, 2009
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragoondynasty.com
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: The Triad Tournament 2009   The Triad Tournament 2009 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 8:48 pm

very nice format Archangel, thanks for the invitation.
Back to top Go down
Konstantine
Konstantine

Male Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Triad Tournament 2009   The Triad Tournament 2009 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 9:52 pm

I haven't done a 1v1 tournament in a long time. I kind of went away from playing 1v1's but I think this is worth a try. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Celtic
Senate
Imperator_Celtic

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: The Triad Tournament 2009   The Triad Tournament 2009 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 9:56 pm

i think ive about broken the ice on doing bad u couldnt do worse then i did,i am ready to try and rebuild .i wish it was best of 3 cause bi games are so quick.if we have one in stainless i would think best of 1 would be more apropriate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Triad Tournament 2009   The Triad Tournament 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Triad Tournament 2009
Page 1 of 1