Imperators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total War Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

German Knights Order (GKO) Embassy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Percyvalerius
Percyvalerius

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-03

German Knights Order (GKO) Embassy Empty
PostSubject: German Knights Order (GKO) Embassy   German Knights Order (GKO) Embassy EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 7:47 am

Hail all imperators. I Percyvalerius, ambassador and Field Marshal of the GKO brotherhood would like to open negotiations with your clan. On behalf of my comrades i invite you all to open an embassy on m2tw.forumotion.com.

We will provide you a link to our new site for Empire TW after your registration.

Thanks in advance.

Strength and Honour
Back to top Go down
Imperator_Boru
Consul
Imperator_Boru

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: German Knights Order (GKO) Embassy   German Knights Order (GKO) Embassy EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:51 am

Hello and welcome. We had a embassy previously set up with GKO (lower on the embassy list) last I heard you guys merged with NO clan and formed the varangian guard. I guess all things come to an end eventualy, anyways welcome back king
We look forward to good relations with youre Order.

http://m2tw.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
Percyvalerius
Percyvalerius

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: German Knights Order (GKO) Embassy   German Knights Order (GKO) Embassy EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 7:57 am

Greetings again!! Yes you are right the GKO merged with the NO to form the varangian clan. Cos of certian issues we split again, the NO remained varangians and the GKO kept their original name.

We invite you to use the forum as before. Thanks all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: German Knights Order (GKO) Embassy   German Knights Order (GKO) Embassy Empty

Back to top Go down

German Knights Order (GKO) Embassy
Page 1 of 1